The purpose of having a dedicated tax department is to ensure that specific attention is given to the tax administration matters of our valued clients. With competent, highly motivated staff, the department focusses on delivering excellent service timeously and accurately.
We endeavor to keep abreast of the ever-changing legislative and operational matters concerning the South African Revenue Service (SARS) to ensure that the work we do is done correctly, without causing unnecessary delays.
Apart from the administrative functions relating to the completion and submission of income tax returns by our audit and accounting departments, our tax department focusses on the following services:
- Tax registrations (income tax, value added tax, employees tax, import/export licences etc.)
- Tax clearance applications (good standing, tenders and foreign investment allowances)
- Dispute resolution and debt compromises
- Tax opinions and tax planning
- Provisional tax
- General tax related queries
We have the ability to resolve unstructured problems, which allows us to deal with most tax related instructions given to us. We are therefore always willing to take on matters that are not necessarily on the above-mentioned list.