At ASL, we are an innovative and forward-thinking team of professionals, with a strong work ethic and a positive “can-do” attitude, enabling us to ultimately deliver service excellence.
We aim to fill the position of Receptionist with a suitably qualified and experienced candidate on a temporary, fixed-term basis.
The ideal candidate must meet the following requirements:
- A professional and sophisticated appearance with a strong work ethic;
- Good administrative skills;
- Proficient in both Afrikaans and English;
- A matric certificate;
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in a similar position; and
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are prerequisites for this position.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate should have the ability to work independently, a willingness to learn and the confidence to deliver service excellence to our clients are essential characteristics of a successful candidate.
The key responsibilities include:
- Effective use of the switchboard and associated technologies;
- Management and execution of daily administrative tasks;