ASL Trust, an established trust and estate practice in Somerset West, is seeking the services of an experienced and self-motivated individual for this challenging position.
ASL Trust is actively seeking a highly qualified and experienced individual to join our team as a Trust Administrator.
For this pivotal role the ideal candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least be in possession of a relevant tertiary legal/accounting academic qualification;
- A minimum of three years current, practical and relevant experience in trust law and administration; and
- Technical proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is administratively-oriented, possesses good communication skills, both verbally and in writing, and is able to deliver client service of outstanding quality. The ability to work independently and proactively with exceptional attention to detail is a prerequisite. The ideal candidate should have a sound knowledge of trust administration and the applicable legislation in this regard – not only knowledge but also a working knowledge thereof.
The key responsibilities include:
- Trust administration, including registrations, trust deed amendments, trustee amendments, and reporting to trustees on various matters;
- Assist with trust legislation and money-laundering legislation reporting requirements; and
- Drafting of trust resolutions for decisions undertaken by the trustees.
The ideal candidate will be given the opportunity to develop their skills in a professional firm that strives to create an environment where our people thrive and deliver service excellence.
Send a concise CV (maximum three pages) with an indication of your expected salary to email@example.com.